Virgin Voyages - Sailor Loot offer - Resilient Lady for Dubai Delights to Singapore Sights - 5th - 20th November 2023

IrishPatMan

We will be getting on the ship when you get off in Singapore or we would take you up on this! Sure you  don't want to B2B on to Sydney? 😉 This Sail with Friends is a great deal!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, IrishPatMan said:

If anyone is interested in booking and would like to earn $200 in Sailor Loot here is my referral code - https://virg.in/oiPo

We'd both get Sailor Loot so winners all around if you're interested in this cruise 🙂

We are booked on the same one. If you don't mind sharing your name with me I can call and add it for us to the existing booking.

9 hours ago, ociana said:

We are booked on the same one. If you don't mind sharing your name with me I can call and add it for us to the existing booking.

Thats great - please use Emily Connolly.  This is our first Virgin cruise (apt name 🤣), so not entirely sure how this works!

To get the $200 one of the bookees must have booked after May 24th. Otherwise the loot is only $50.

Obviously the referrer must have booked first.

Anyone who has booked after 24th, I will be happy to be the referrer. You just need a name and booking number & contact VV by phone or chat with the details.

My email is yarra at bigpond dot com

9 minutes ago, yarramar said:

To get the $200 one of the bookees must have booked after May 24th. Otherwise the loot is only $50.

Anyone who has booked after 24th, I will be happy to be the referrer. You just need a name and booking number & contact VV by phone or chat with the details.

Oh thank you for the details of the rules!  My booking was made 2/9/22 - I think that means I will need to be the referrer for either of you (or others reading this).  I have multiple bookings currently and am waiting to figure out how to fix the link (it sends you to a different one right now) but will post here again and tag you both once I get that solved.  

32 minutes ago, yarramar said:

Ok that makes sense.  I booked on 31st May so I'm happy to take either of your referral codes and contact Virgin to add it on.  It's a great offer to share.

7 hours ago, IrishPatMan said:

Ok that makes sense.  I booked on 31st May so I'm happy to take either of your referral codes and contact Virgin to add it on.  It's a great offer to share.

Email me & I will send you my booking number. Are you just going in the one leg of the 3 leg repositioning cruise?