*Live* Wedding on CB

Princess Bride

This is the first time I've actually timed it right. I have checked the wedding cams for days and days, but that's the first wedding I've witnessed.

*How Neat*

Thank you, Princess !!!

BTW, the reason I'm so interested in Princess weddings is because my fiance and I are getting married aboard a Princess ship in April. We are getting so excited. And, yes, if the satellite connection is working properly, we're going to authorize our wedding to be *live* via the internet.

And for those die-hard romantics that can't get enough of blissful nuptials, you can check the Princess wedding cams on sea days for wedding activity in the chapel. There are only three times per day that weddings are performed. 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.

BTW, the reason I'm so interested in Princess weddings is because my fiance and I are getting married aboard a Princess ship in April. We are getting so excited. And, yes, if the satellite connection is working properly, we're going to authorize our wedding to be *live* via the internet.

Congratulations!

I assumed, based on the picture in your avatar, that you were already "spoken for". ;)

You'll have to post the date of your upcoming wedding so we can all attempt to catch it!

I will definitely do that when the time gets closer. In fact, I'm about to post some pix from the wedding that just took place on the CB.

I am hoping to find a willing CC member that will do the same for me.

*It's so neat*

I will post the pictures that I saved in a minute or two.

Archived