NCL Sun ...club balcony or balcony ?

27 minutes ago, TrumpyNor said:

Based on personal experience, the Sun has the best/nicest/largest club balconies in the NCL fleet, so absolutely worth it in my opinion!

Since the Sun and the Dawn are essentially the "same" ship, would this apply to the Dawn too?   Planning to book at Club Balcony on the Dawn for Oct

10 minutes ago, krittykat said:

Since the Sun and the Dawn are essentially the "same" ship, would this apply to the Dawn too?   Planning to book at Club Balcony on the Dawn for Oct

Are you thinking of the Sky?  The Dawn is its own class; not the same as the Sun/Sky.

15 minutes ago, krittykat said:

15 minutes ago, krittykat said:

4 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

Are you thinking of the Sky?  The Dawn is its own class; not the same as the Sun/Sky.

The Sun is not like any other ship in the fleet - very different also from the Sky. Only similarity is that they are both on the smaller side compared to the rest of the fleet (except the Spirit). The Sun was not built for NCL/Freestyle cruising but for another cruise line, the Sky was built/ordered for Freestyle Cruising - originally sailed as Pride of Aloha doing Hawaii cruises.

Edited by TrumpyNor

1 minute ago, TrumpyNor said:

I have edited my reply above. 🙂

All I know is that NCL identifies the Sky as being of the Sun class, so it seemed like if the OP was thinking of a 'same' ship it would have to be the Sky.

• Like 1