Separate SeaPass accounts, one cabin

Sorry if this is redundant, because I remember reading it awhile ago, but cannot find the thread for the life of me...

I'm checking in online for our cruise (4 more days!!!) and completing the documents provided with our cruise documents. Does anyone know what to do (or if its even possible) if we want to set up our SeaPass accounts so that each person in the cabin has their own credit card backing up their own seapass?? We are friends, and would like to keep our charges separate. They only provide a form for one person, but I don't know what to do to create a second account.

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated :o

Did you do online check in? When you get to the credit card part just be sure only one name is checked and fill out info for that person, then go back to the sea pass part of the other person's check in, and fill out their info separate.

Jen

Adventure of the Seas…. 67 days!

Jewel of the Seas September 2005

Explorer of the Seas January 2004

Voyager of the Seas October 2002

Monarch of the Seas July 1994

Rather than deal with it online I just put everyone on my CC for that part. Then when we checked in at the port we seperated everyone out. It only took a few minutes to process and the person doing it acted like it was no big deal. Save yourself the headache and let them do it when you check in.

Michelle in SoCal

Mercury 4/7/06

Archived