Wacky Rollers HELP!

mnovak61

I have had just the opposite experience. I submitted a query via their web site, www.wackyrollers.com/index, and received a reply the next day with a note that the request was forwarded to their booking agent, West Coast Taxi, westcoasttaxi@hotmail.com. Within two days West Coast Taxi sent me an e-mail requesting booking details -- name, number of people, date, ship, tour depature time. I replied and received confirmation of my booking within four hours of my reply.

Not sure why they are not responding, but I did not their web site mentions they have the concession for several cruise lines. It might be you're booked on one of those lines and they don't want to compete against themselves.

Check their web site and see if they are contracted with your cruise line. If not, send them a query via the web site or directly to their booking agent.

Good luck and have a great day in Dominica! ;)

I finally got a response last night after the 3rd time trying to contact them. Now the problem is that the new e-mail says that the price for the river tubing is $60.00 per person not the $50.00 per person that it was when I first tried to contact them. I sent another e-mail today explaining this so we will see what they say.

My inlaws just used them and had a great experience. They even waited for them when my brother inlaw booked their excursion for the wrong time (we weren't even in port yet). I don't know how much they paid, but I heard some of the prices for their excursions are going up due to high gas prices. Hope this helps!

The first e-mail I got back from them saying that somone would be in contact with me and that the price was $50.00 pp was on Jan 19. I got an e-mail response today from someone named Yannick Xavier that said as of March 1st there is a new value added tax being charged by the country. I still don't know how to make a reservation though.

Don't know when you got the $50 pp price quote. I got my last Saturday, Feb 25, 2006 and it was $60 pp.:(

If it makes you feel any better, my request was about a week ago, and the quote was $60.

I just got back from a cruise which included Dominica. We did the WR river tubing excursion. When I made the original email reservation I was told the cost was $60.00 per person. When we got there we were charged $50.00 per person. We were also told originally they wanted cash, but they were willing to put it on a credit card when we were there.

• 4 weeks later...

My quote was $50.00 per person, but I am not going until November. . . wonder which one I will be charged? I am going to confirm closer to the sailing date, because $10.00 extra for 5 people is a lot! We will still go, just need to be prepared.

Archived