$50-$100 Per Cabin Coupon

JoshGrrrr

A member of these boards sent me 3 of these coupons. They allow $50 off per cabin on a cruise under 7 days, and $100 off per cabin on a 7+ day cruise.

I didn't get to use them. I was originally planning on going on another Carnival cruise, but couldn't pass up the great deals Costa currently have available.

If anyone wants them lemme know.

JoshGrrrr

Can these only be used on new bookings? If I already made my final payment can I still use them? If so I would be interested in the $50 one. We are going on a 4 day cruise in April on the Sensation.

If so I will post you my email so I can send you my mailing address. TIA!!!

Going to book in a few days and would like to be able to use the $100.00 off a cabin coupon if you still have one. Let me know ok and I will email you my home address. Email me at Denthings4u05@aol.com. Thanks :)

You can also just buy the book at entertainment.com for $20. It's worth it to save $100 right off the bat and tons of other good coupons in there as well. Last year there were 3 $100 carnival coupons and two NCL coupons.

I gave the coupons to the first people to ask. If you get a reply from me via e-mail, you know I am sending them to you. If you don't get an e-mail, they have already been spoken for.

Damn, I didn't expect such a response. Sorry to those who didn't get one.

Does anyone know if these can be used if a deposit has already been made? Also, can you use it if you get the military discount? :confused:

Yes and no, in that order. However, if you do use them after booking, they will cancel and rebook at the current rate to use the coupon. So, if the current rate has gone up $100 or more total for the cabin than what you originally booked at, it will not be worth it to use the coupon. If the military discount is less than $100 for the cabin, then it might be worthwhile to use the coupon based on the regular rate and not use the discount.

I have four of these coupons. We're taking two cruises this year so won't be using these. We've gotten better rates on the super saver/and or senior rates. Please feel free to e-mail me at retolver@sbcglobal.net and I will drop one in the mail to you. These coupons can only be used on new bookings, one per cabin, valid through 12/31/2006, and not combined with any other discount rate. If you're interested e-mail me ASAP as I leave on the Conquest on Sunday (woo-hoo!).

Also, they only apply to new bookings. So they would do most of you no good anyway.

Read my post above. I booked almost a year ago and used the coupon last month. The price of my cruise had not gone up, so I cancelled and rebooked (new booking) and used the coupon.

Archived