B2B Covid Testing Requirements- Vancouver/Whittier NB/SB

WEGL81

I read a couple threads of people going B2B SB from Whittier then on the NB return leg from Vancouver having to do an onboard Covid test.  Someone on that thread indicated it was because of Canadian regulations requiring a pre-cruise Covid test on cruises leaving Canada.  Another person in the same thread indicated that they were not tested on their NB/SB B2B because the US did not require this.  We are leaving on a Majestic NB/SB B2B in a month.  Can someone confirm that NB/SB B2B cruises do not require Covid test on the return leg?  I cannot find anything on the Princess website and I'm afraid calling Princess would just lead to more confusion. TIA.

We were on the Royal 05/28 Northbound from Vancouver. We did not have to test in Whittier. We bypassed Victoria where we were going to test for our return flight to US. No testing required as of 06/11 our arrival date in Vancouver. We decided to bypass testing and spend the money on an extra day in Vancouver. Arrived in LA on Sunday, tested before going to see Grandkids, wife is positive. I was negative so I took a PCR and am still waiting. Wife had a scratchy throat but I thought that was Bellini snoring.

• Like 1