Parking for Harmony at Cape Canaveral at 1:30?

shellster1

10 minutes ago, shellster1 said:

My check-in time isn't til 1:30 and I'm concerned there won't be any parking spots left. Should I be worried? Has anyone parked this late at this pier?

If that happens, there is overflow parking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, renza said:

To have never seen it totally full for Harmony that is. 

We were on Harmony in Nov 28 (and Dec 5) and when we arrived at 11, the parking garage was completely full.  We had to park in the surface lot next to the terminal.  When that filled up (which it did), they used overflow areas, one in a grassy area.

BTW,  there is an entire thread on the topic of T1parking. If I find it, I'll post it.

Edited by BND

7 minutes ago, BND said:

We were on Harmony in Nov 28 (and Dec 5) and when we arrived at 11, the parking garage was completely full.  We had to park in the surface lot next to the terminal.  When that filled up (which it did), they used overflow areas, one in a grassy area.

BTW,  there is an entire thread on the topic of T1parking. If I find it, I'll post it.

Perhaps because Mariner was still using Terminal 1 at that point? I haven't heard of anything like this since Mariner moved to exclusively using Terminal 5 a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BND said:

Thank you SO MUCH!  I really appreciate your help! This helps me a ton!!

We just got back from a 9 day cruise on Mariner and we docked at Terminal 5.  Harmony was right behind us coming in.  The parking garage for Harmony was not full - we could see empty spaces from the deck of Mariner as we sailed past.  There were no cars parking in the overflow lot either.  We cruised on Harmony in January 2020 and found plenty of parking spaces.  I wouldn't worry about it.

17 minutes ago, Diver2014 said:

We just got back from a 9 day cruise on Mariner and we docked at Terminal 5.  Harmony was right behind us coming in.  The parking garage for Harmony was not full - we could see empty spaces from the deck of Mariner as we sailed past.  There were no cars parking in the overflow lot either.  We cruised on Harmony in January 2020 and found plenty of parking spaces.  I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for verifying. That's exactly why I mentioned Mariner being at Terminal 5 now. We parked for Harmony on 5/29 at 10am and there were TONS of spots.

6 hours ago, BND said:

Yes this was back when Mariner shared that terminal 

6 hours ago, renza said:

Yes this was back when Mariner shared that terminal 

That's been established apparently. I just posted our experience and how they handle a full garage.  I never once said it's ongoing.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, shellster1 said:

My check-in time isn't til 1:30 and I'm concerned there won't be any parking spots left. Should I be worried? Has anyone parked this late at this pier?

There were big problems when three ships were going out of Terminal 1, but now that the Mariner has been moved permanently to Terminal 5 it has seemed to have taken care of that…