Hammerfest Private Driver or Car Service Questions

We are considering Holland America's Voyage to the Midnight Sun for July 2023. It docks in Hammerfest from 8 am to 6 pmand has an excursion to Alta. This is so tantalizing close (15 minutes) to Kåfjord where my ancestors lived in the mid 19th century. 

I thought about renting a car and doing my own drive through Alta to Kåfjord, but it's Saturday and all the rental places in Hammerfest are closed on the weekends. Also, since it's 2 1/2 hours each way, I'm a little leery of timing, but we truly don't need that much time to drive through the village, see the church, take a picture of the valley named after my family, and get back. Worst case scenario is we get ourselves to Honningsvåg the next day to reboard!

Any tips on finding a private car hire, driver, or tour guide who might be able to help us out? I suppose there is zero chance of arranging car rental so we could just pick it up and drop it off! I've thought about emailing the tourist office in Hammerfest to see if they had any recommendations but I don't want to do that until we actually decide to book and know we have time to do what we want to do.

Any tips for our situation?