Noise from IMAX question, and suggestions for alternate cabin

My PVP suggested a lido inside cabin on Horizon. I have since read that those cabins get vibration and noise from the IMAX theatre. What hours does the IMAX run? Should I switch cabins and is there a location that would be convenient that I could switch to.  There are no 4J cabins, or any other inside cabins in deck 10 or higher left.

They have some afternoon matinees but there’s nothing before noon. For the evening showings I think the last movie started at 9:00. It’s all closed down by 11:00-12:00. When I had a cabin by it I was never bothered. I go to bed late because there’s just so much to do and it’s quiet in the mornings. So unless you go to bed early then there shouldn’t be a problem. 

The specifications for IMAX theaters is very specific as to the amount of sound that comes out of the theater. You can stand by the outside wall of the theater and still hear a cricket. On Horizon I could not hear anything outside the theater. There were several sound attenuation methods used, including soft fabric wall covering, sound deadening foam on the interior walls. Dynamat on the inside of exterior walls. Sound absorbing mats in the walls and ceiling,

I can't see anyone being annoyed by sound in the theater.