Eurodam June 11 - 18 Covid

groundloop

Heads up for anyone who may have been on this cruise:

We got off of Eurodam yesterday and my daughter was feeling a bit ill after we got home so she did a self covid test and it was positive. She's been vaxxed and boosted so only very mild symptoms.

My wife and I both tested and we're negative.

From the timing it's pretty certain that she caught it on the ship or else one of our excursions.  

Edited by groundloop
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info and sorry for the positive test. We were on the cruise and currently still on Eurodam. My DW tested positive after a cruise in April but the Captain reported Covid cases during cruise so I doubt there were many cases on the Eurodam Cruise since their was no public announcements while on board

59 minutes ago, RedneckBob said:

Thanks for the info and sorry for the positive test. We were on the cruise and currently still on Eurodam. My DW tested positive after a cruise in April but the Captain reported Covid cases during cruise so I doubt there were many cases on the Eurodam Cruise since their was no public announcements while on board

Do they still announce cases? 

We were on the Alaska June 11-18 Rotterdam and got home around 3:00 am this morning (long airport hell day) and feeling like a very mild cold coming on .  We just did self tests and tested positive. 

In our case I expect it was on the excursions. We were pretty careful on the ship, but oddly on excursions, not so much. We did have a woman in our White Pass rail car behind us who coughed and hacked the whole trip and the young fellow in front of us blew his nose the whole trip. We seemed to be the only ones with masks in that full car,  although hubby was late to put his on. From the timing though, likely the visit on shore 'beverage' establishments after the  lumberjack show.

There was ALOT of sneezing, coughing, hacking, nose blowing going on around everywhere through airports, cruise, on shore, etc., sounded like the pre-Covid days again, I guess its bound to happen.