Snorkeling in Lebadee?

Honeymooner3310

I am going on RCCL's Mariner in May and was wondering if anyone knew how the snorkeling was off the beach.

I also am booked for the Fury catamaran sail, snorkel, and beach party on Cozumel and was wondering how the snorkeling was on this excursion.

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

I did snorkeling off the RCCL private beach in Lebadee. It was ok but not much to see. Most people used the time to lay on the beach, eat and do some shopping in the limited marketplace. But I really enjoyed the stop. Very peaceful considering the state of the country.

Randall

Anyone know if they make you wear the snorkeling vests here like they do in Coco Cay?

RCCL does require vests for snorkeling at all venues, including if you have booked a shore excursion through the tour desk. Thare really is not that much to see close in to see, you'll nave to go around the side of the rock peninsula to se things, and hope no one was "cliff diving" from the rocks into the area where the fish like to hang out.

Archived