Need to vent about website

samplecd02

I am on the Apex for Sept 1 in British Isles and when I go to look at my reservation it will change every day even though I have proof I have paid in full.
One day I owed $80, next $700, then it was paid in full for a couple of days and now today $880. I have not made any changes to this since this has been happening so I dont know why the website keeps deciding I owe more (of course, never that THEY Owe me a refund 😂)  When I talk to the Retreat customer service (in a suite) I get told that they show my balance is paid in full and they dont know why it keeps changing. My main concern is that I dont want to get to the port and all of a sudden the website has decided I owe money again.  I guess I am just frustrated that  a company that brings in so many billions a year cant have a website that works decent.

Wondering which website you are referring?  UK?  US?  Also whether mobile or regular?

All of them have issues at times which is why we use a TA and them sort the weird issues.

IWe bring a printed copy of my booking both from X and my TA.  With that proof in hand seems not worth stressing.

Guess it is good the billing is different system.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, samplecd02 said:

I am on the Apex for Sept 1 in British Isles and when I go to look at my reservation it will change every day even though I have proof I have paid in full.
One day I owed $80, next $700, then it was paid in full for a couple of days and now today $880. I have not made any changes to this since this has been happening so I dont know why the website keeps deciding I owe more (of course, never that THEY Owe me a refund 😂)  When I talk to the Retreat customer service (in a suite) I get told that they show my balance is paid in full and they dont know why it keeps changing. My main concern is that I dont want to get to the port and all of a sudden the website has decided I owe money again.  I guess I am just frustrated that  a company that brings in so many billions a year cant have a website that works decent.

If you have the option to check in, then you are paid in full. No full payment=no check-in. FWIW, my reservations all show balance due in USD even though it is booked in CAD.

1 minute ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Wondering which website you are referring?  UK?  US?  Also whether mobile or regular?

All of them have issues at times which is why we use a TA and them sort the weird issues.

IWe bring a printed copy of my booking both from X and my TA.  With that proof in hand seems not worth stressing.

Guess it is good the billing is different system.

US, regular website www.celebritycruises.com

Just now, RTShaker said:

If you have the option to check in, then you are paid in full. No full payment=no check-in. FWIW, my reservations all show balance due in USD even though it is booked in CAD.

No checkin yet. I guess I will know July 17 when it opens up.