Celebrity Reflection Forward Cabin

lpmom

I’m tentatively booked an OV forward cabin on Celebrity Reflections for February Caribbean on deck 8. I’ve never been in a cabin up front and wonder what it will be like

Below is the Cruise Critic link for the rooms on S-class ships which has been completed over the years by Celebrity passengers. It is one of the best ways to get accurate comments about a cabin. Just keep in mind that not every cabin on every Celebrity ship will most likley not be included. I have relied on this over the years to book the majority of our cabins. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lYvbGYBf2WB3jSFTVuliFltauVnhdqfheWJTeFujSbs/edit#gid=2142858672

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lpmom said:

I’m tentatively booked an OV forward cabin on Celebrity Reflections for February Caribbean on deck 8. I’ve never been in a cabin up front and wonder what it will be like

We have been the Deck 8 FV on Reflection and have seen the OVs which are adjacent to it.  I can tell you that those cabins are very large.  Based on our FV experience, I would say that the OVs will hear some noise in the morning when the ship docks or anchors.

I was in 8106 on the June 3 cruise out of Civitavecchia. The room was very spacious and quiet from passing traffic and neighbours. Very little movement could be felt during sailing. There was also a great view over the front of the ship. The only downside was the noise heard when docking from the thrusters and ropes being deployed or the anchor when tendering. This did not worry us as we were usually awake before the noise started in the morning and were not in the cabin for sail away. It was a great location and I would book a cabin there again.

IMG20220603140500.thumb.jpg.f75dc84a71dba382aaf48685aef07bca.jpg

IMG20220603140527.thumb.jpg.c98bf0520af1c4415e85e7d22f3ff073.jpg

IMG20220612090812.thumb.jpg.23c9b9ced6ac2d53108f3e2c2e82ce01.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

Below is the Cruise Critic link for the rooms on S-class ships which has been completed over the years by Celebrity passengers. It is one of the best ways to get accurate comments about a cabin. Just keep in mind that not every cabin on every Celebrity ship will most likley not be included. I have relied on this over the years to book the majority of our cabins. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lYvbGYBf2WB3jSFTVuliFltauVnhdqfheWJTeFujSbs/edit#gid=2142858672

57 minutes ago, lpmom said:

I must not be looking at the spreadsheet correctly because I can't find anything about the Reflection

Just checked and for some reason spreadsheet no longer shows all the posts. If it did, you could have based your decision on cabins 8101-8106 on reviews for any of the S-class ships. 

On 6/25/2022 at 8:43 PM, mahdnc said:

We have been the Deck 8 FV on Reflection and have seen the OVs which are adjacent to it.  I can tell you that those cabins are very large.  Based on our FV experience, I would say that the OVs will hear some noise in the morning when the ship docks or anchors.

I would imagine it would be the same. We also had a FV on deck 8.   

We cruise with a group and several couples love those forward facing rooms.  

• Like 1