Jennifer H. Smith ON GMA 3-1

It was just one of her PR moves. She dos not know why everyone is speaking ill of her. Poor Jennifer. Part 2 is on tomorrow.

Did you notice how more casually she was dressed and coiffed than other interviews and how more "emotional" she was? Purely PR.

Only proves the point that practice makes perfect. By the time she goest to trial she will be able to cry and boo hoo at the drop of a hat...

But hey, if you can collect millions from spilling coffee on yourself, why shouldn't she expect to hit the jackpot on this.

Of course ANS being at the supreme court is a hoot as well.

Direct evidence-no. However, she did kick hubby where the sun don't shine and it is very curious that she went to her spa appointment hours early and did not look for George because she figured he slept in somewhere else's cabin. That does not make any sense to me if they were on their happy honeymoon (besides the fact she can't remember anything).

I suspect that the book deal that she has likely made by now requires her to remain visible throughout the time up to the trial. If the Christmas season and we don;t see a book by her, I will eat my words. I don't expect to have to.

Wow, some of you are very harsh...

A man died and we will probably never know what happened. What is sad is that most of you have already determined that Jennifer and George deserved what happened to them and their families.

Gosh, would you feel the same way if one of your loved ones went missing?

###

Do we have any evidence Jennifer was involved in this awful crime?

If she doesn't shut up soon about how RCCL didn't do stuff for her, when witnesses said they did, she will be civally liable for Slander!

Something on her end just doesn't make sense, 1) it was NORMAL for her husband not to be in the room with her on the honeymoon??? 2) She didn't think it was odd he was not there in the morning, and went to the spa appointment care free.. Now if any of our loved ones wern't in the cabin when we went to bed, and still wasn't there when we got up, wouldn't that set off a HUGE alarm???

Anyway, I agree, this lady needs to get out of the spotlight. Yes it is a tragedy, Do I feel bad for her, I would feel bad for anyone in that situation. but her appearing on TV all the time is in no way going to solve the mystery or crime, if indeed a crime was committed (Because no one has ruled out suicide). would i consider her a victim, yes = a suspect, yes again, something doesn't add up with her story.

George did NOT deserve what happened to him, either by accident or foul play.

Jennifer on the other hand, deserves all that is coming to her for lying outright about her treatment by RCCL and all other matters. Her husband's family has distanced theirselves from her for a very good reason...........she is not likeable or believable. The ONLY victim in this whole episode is George.

She claimed on GMA to be hurt when Adam Goldstein said on Oprah that the line doesn't suspect her. She said she never knew she was a suspect. If she had gone back and watched that interview or some of her other interviews, she would see that he said that (and gave the reason at the time) because she keeps saying publicly that RCCL thinks she is a suspect.

There seems to be a growing profession in the news media: professional victim. Beth Holloway must regreat all the time Ms. Smith is getting on the air that would normally go to her.

Just watched part two on GMA and the whole episode will be shown on tonights's Primetime. Such a shame about what a night of foolish behavior caan do to so many lives and such a promising young couple. Their wedding video is so beautiful it looks like a fantasy movie.

Wow, some of you are very harsh...

A man died and we will probably never know what happened. What is sad is that most of you have already determined that Jennifer and George deserved what happened to them and their families.

Gosh, would you feel the same way if one of your loved ones went missing?

###

If we seem harsh it is because she is constantly on tv telling us how harshly see was treated by rccl. No one believes they deserved this. But if you drink yourself silly bad things can happen. By her actions on and off the ship she never shows much concern for george. Unless she turns on the fake tears.

Actually I think the reason I am so harsh towards her is the fact that she wouldn't even tell his own family what happened that night cause her "lawyer advised her not too". Come on! Sometimes you have to stop being selfish and do what's right. Tell the family what they need to know. I think it was cruel withholding info from the family like that. Tell them the events you remember. She is only looking out for herself and the cash payout.

If she was so concerned about George now, why wasn't she then. Gets up in the morning and goes for her message and not even questioning where her husband is since he was not in the room when you get brought back by security.

It is time for both the Smith family and their lawyer and Jennifer and her lawyer and PR person get off the TV. We have had enough

Archived