Timing of Test 2 days out

Yes, yes, yet another question having to do with pre-cruise testing. We are all set to go with our Emed tests we ordered, and will be taking them on Wednesday as boarding day is Friday (Oasis out of Bayonne). My question, however, is can the tests be taken at ANY time on Wednesday? 

When we flew back to the USA last year, our PCR test had to be less than 48 hours of our departure time

I don't think it matters with these, but asking for other experience. Would much rather get them all done Wednesday morning and be done with it. 

Thank you!

This is the part of the cruise that is causing the most stress. We are in FL and will be leaving on the Quantum out of Seattle next Monday, July 4.  We are going to test with eMed at 4:00 AM on Saturday, July 2nd before we leave for the airport to fly to Seattle. I don't want to fly across the country and then test. I called Royal to confirm and anytime after 12:01 AM on Saturday will be OK and eMed is open 24hrs a day.

42 minutes ago, TeachUF352 said:

This is the part of the cruise that is causing the most stress. We are in FL and will be leaving on the Quantum out of Seattle next Monday, July 4.  We are going to test with eMed at 4:00 AM on Saturday, July 2nd before we leave for the airport to fly to Seattle. I don't want to fly across the country and then test. I called Royal to confirm and anytime after 12:01 AM on Saturday will be OK and eMed is open 24hrs a day.

Don't let it stress you out.  It really isn't difficult (much more intimidating than it first sounds).