Neptune suite and adult kids in another room

Ellen495

21 hours ago, Ellen495 said:

Oh - when we arrive the first day, is there any way the staff can take our wine and chill it for us so it's ready for dinner time?

We have taken our wine to the Maitre d’, in advance, and they have made the proper arrangements for storage and delivery at dinner time.  If the bottle is not finished they will store it and bring it out for the next evening, or you can arrange for them to send it to a different restaurant or bar if you have reservations elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Ellen495 said:

We can handle that! It will help close the Apple activity ring. 🙂 THANKS

How about the Pinnacle breakfast area? (Our "kids," won't get up early for breakfast, so we'll take advantage of that without them and without guilt). 

I think you're referring to Club Orange...it's on deck 2 (Plaza Deck), starboard side, just aft of the Atrium.

38 minutes ago, fsdj1097 said:

I think you're referring to Club Orange...it's on deck 2 (Plaza Deck), starboard side, just aft of the Atrium.

Nieuw Amsterdam does not have the separate Club Orange dining.  Only the pinnacle-class ships do.  You may be thinking of the Nieuw Statendam.

On 6/27/2022 at 7:14 AM, willoL said:

Heck, I travel with my chargers or toiletries packed inside some of our usual family Tupperware for school lunches, then I use that to stash snacks (fruit, sandwiches) in the mini fridge any time I'm on vacation.

Why have I never thought of doing that? Thank you!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Nieuw Amsterdam does not have the separate Club Orange dining.  Only the pinnacle-class ships do.  You may be thinking of the Nieuw Statendam.

You are 100% correct, I was thinking that the OP was sailing aboard Koningsdam...my mistake.

22 hours ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Why have I never thought of doing that? Thank you!

Maybe you eat fewer midnight sandwiches? 🤣

Actually, I feel like I developed these habits because of my picky eaters and family food sensitivities/allergies. Being a Mom is SO MUCH easier when no one is hungry! Yeah, okay, that's true for Mom, too, not just the kids. I do get "hangry"!

• Like 1