Experience with child and proof of recovery in lieu of testing? (Sailing on Anthem out of Southampton next month)

My nine year old daughter and I both had covid last month. Since she isn't vaccinated, RCCL is saying she will need to get a PCR test to board the ship. 

I understand that in the FAQs, etc that her testing requirement should be waived, (we have her pos PCR test plus a letter from her doctor.) But when I check in, it doesn't give an option to explain this or upload any documentation? 

Is this something that opens up when we do the health screening questionnaire closer to the cruise? I just don't want to fly all the way to England and get this wrong. 

Also, can I say how much I love that these forums still exist? I think I've been using them for almost 20 years which is wild! 

Thanks for any advice! 

6 hours ago, amygirl76 said:

Is this something that opens up when we do the health screening questionnaire closer to the cruise?

There’s no option to upload any testing or COR documents. You can try calling and see what they say,  but to be safe, perform a PCR test on her 3 days out and hope it’s negative. 

Biker, who is waiting for the vax police to provide feedback.