Aurea Experience confusion/question

SirWolf

I am browsing last-minute cruises for 4th of July Holiday week and came across 7-day Caribbean on MSC Seashore departing from Miami.

We usually book YC but the prices for YC Deluxe during the week from 07-02-2022 to 07-09-2022 are out of control ($6,998 !).

Balcony with Aurea Experience seems o.k. but I am confused if Aurea includes access to the thermal spa.

Description of Aurea Experience on website states that the access to thermal spa is included but description of Aurea during mock booking is different.. access to thermal spa not listed.

Why is the Experience called Aurea if the access to MSC Aurea Spa is not included ?

I don’t see a real value in Aurea Experience if the access to the thermal spa is not included.

227F3CA3-87F3-4220-B293-C47DE7824674.thumb.png.2105c38485e085ea3507f5298cbfa284.png4DC33436-9C79-4C06-B374-89027FBE4D57.thumb.png.972807252d505a6185c8f991b88740ff.png

This is from my booking details:

• "AUREA: Best balcony cabins and suites, Free in-room breakfast, 24-hour-a-day room service with free delivery*, Priority boarding & luggage on embarkation, Free choice of dining time with My Choice dining in a dedicated restaurant or area, Extensive buffet with a wide array of cuisine and main restaurants serving gourmet meals, Relaxation amenities in cabin, Bathrobe and slippers, Pillow menu, Broadway-style theatre shows, Pool area, Free access to fitness centre (from 14years), Reserved sundeck, Welcome package (Prosecco and chocolate box), One free cruise change. Possibility to purchase a dedicated, discounted specialty restaurant package. For adults only: Complimentary access to the Thermal area for entire cruise, possibility to purchase a dedicated, discounted SPA package, 10% off on all SPA treatments purchased on board. *except from 11 pm to 6 am on Caribbean and North America cruises."
  •  

It DOES include use of the Thermal area.  Aurea Spa has the Thermal Area (Snow Room, Finnish Sauna, Himalayan Salt Room, Sensory Steam Baths, Aromatherapy Showers).  Massages, facials, etc is what the discount is for.

Edited by FireEater