S.A.L.T. on Silver Spirit?

C-sea

My understanding is S.A.L.T. is not on Silver Spirit. Are local cuisine or artisanal crafted cocktails available on Silver Spirit, if so which venue are we to enjoy them?

Edited by C-sea

• C-sea changed the title to S.A.L.T. on Silver Spirit?

The Dolce Vita bar, which is the main bar and gathering space, has a menu of specialty cocktails but they are not necessarily tailored to the local area as in the S.A.L.T bar on the Moon and Dawn.  The bar staff do often have, however, spirits and beers acquired locally and will be happy to make up something for you.  I found that a variety of local beers was also available at the Pool bar.

• Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 6:47 AM, C-sea said:

My understanding is S.A.L.T. is not on Silver Spirit. Are local cuisine or artisanal crafted cocktails available on Silver Spirit…

No.  Food and beverage is not tailored to the local ports.  However, you can request any local cuisine or specialty cocktail that you wish, one day in advance with the venue manager where you would like to enjoy them. If the ingredients are available, the staff will happily oblige.

• Thanks 1