Joy - "Regular" Balcony Cabin BF

js

Hi.

I haven't been on these boards since 2019 when my cruise was canceled due to the pandemic.

My dh/I are looking to book the Joy for summer 2023.

Can anyone please let me know if there is a better "regular" BF balcony that would be better to book over another?

I thought Deck 8 may be good since there are a lot of things on that deck and we like to stay out late and have drinks (we are in our mid 50s) but

my dh asked me if it would be noisy at night or in the morning? I looked and see that we are sandwiched between cabins, which is what I prefer.

Are any BF balcony cabins larger or better located than others? Any coveted ones to try to get?

I also want my bed next to the balcony but I can figure that one out from deck plans and here.

Thank you all very much!

Edited by js

Define your parameters for better.

All of the BF are about the same size.  We prefer a deck that has cabins on the deck above and below us.  Less noise from bars/clubs, etc.  Look at cabin 10298 and 10300 on this page this page https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/joy/deck-plans and you will see a little bit of blank space on the balcony area.  That means it has a bit of a larger balcony.  Theses "angled" balconies are available on most decks.  We usually try to stay clsoe to the elevators in order to minimize walking.

I have stayed on 8 forward, just forward of Food Republic, and tremendously enjoyed the location. Wasn't too far forward to be above the theater, and being able to walk directly to the 6-7-8 attractions was great. The balcony cabins on 8 forward with large balcony are fantastic too, however be warned that those above can see down onto your business.