Is anyone able to book the "My excursions" package ?

Janet&Carl

In MY COSTA I have been trying to book the my excursions package where you get three excursions ( Two half day and one full day.)  I keep getting an error so I rang Costa in Italy and they said it was not available for cruises that were between 8 and 12 days long.  I cant understand why it would appear with a tab to "activate the package" if it wasnt available on my cruise.

Has anyone booked this package for a cruise longer than 7 days ?

On the World Cruise the MyExploration Package (2 Halfday and 1 fullday) was available to book but the Passepartour (5 halfday) was not bookable. It says now "The Passepartour package consists of 5 half-day excursions (Please note that the Passepartour packages are no longer bookable)." but I have never seen it available and was looking into booking tours from the day I had booked the cruise.

On the WorldCruise the MyExploration Package also comes with discount on all other tours booked, so could not be happier about it. Things also seem to constantly change, I had booked the MyExploration package before tours themselves showed available, that had been cancelled then by Costa and was later available again to book.