I guess my cruise is canceled?

pedirn

Just this past Tuesday my husband and I booked a cruise on the Rotterdam for March 29,2023.   Now I am seeing the newly scheduled Anniversary Transatlantic cruise announcement.    It is scheduled to set sail days before our booked cruise is to end.  So guess this means no cruise for us.   We have not been notified by Holland America nor our PCC.    This was to be our first cruise on the HA line.  What now?   

I'm in a similar situation and am being told by HAL that I need to wait until about the 15th of July before they will straighten out the mess. I had booked a B2B2B (3/18-3/29; 3/29-4/8;4/8-4/15) on the Rotterdam. With the Rotterdam now leaving for her TA 4/3 that means my 2nd & 3rd cruises are now a "no go". My TA called HAL on Tuesday and was informed they could do nothing at that time and that we had to wait before they could "officially" make changes to my current booking.  I did get an email with "A Message From Gus Antorcha" referencing my 3/29 to 4/8 cruise.

In part the message said:

"To accommodate this deployment change, we regret to advise that your cruise has been cancelled. We sincerely apologize for this change as we never like to disappoint our guests. All funds paid to Holland America Line will be refunded to the original form of purchase. Refunds will be processed by Friday, July 15, 2022 and should be credited to your account within 10 to 15 business days. Please note the timing of the visibility of the funds is dependent upon your financial institution’s internal process. In the event any portion of the cancelled cruise’s fare was paid using a previously issued Future Cruise Credit, that FCC will be returned to your Mariner Account.

In light of this change, we will apply $100 per person USD Shipboard Credit (SBC) to your Mariner Account by Friday, July 15 that can be applied to any other Caribbean voyage sailing Winter or Spring 2023."

Wonderful of HAL to give me $100 to spend on one of their ships 😒 So far I've heard nothing about my 4/8 - 4/15 cruise but needless to say it is a no go also. I was so looking forward to 28 days on-board but as John Lennon said (actually written by Allen Saunders) "Life is what happens when you are making other plans".

I'm on the "redone" TA.  My PCC said schedules should be updated by next week.

Lots of folks on that sailing were on the 21 days (TA + Norway) and have no idea what's happening on that second leg.

At this point, just have to wait and see.  If the website hasn't updated, and your PCC doesn't know, pretty sure no one here will know yet.