Platinum Dining Perk - Sharing with other single passenger

MagicAZ

I will finally be getting to Platinum after my next cruise (Prima in January). I am a solo cruiser and was wondering if I can use the perk with another single passenger as it is for 2 people? In other words, between us we would get 4 dinners (2 of mine and 2 of theirs).

Thanks for you rresponses.

31 minutes ago, MagicAZ said:

I will finally be getting to Platinum after my next cruise (Prima in January). I am a solo cruiser and was wondering if I can use the perk with another single passenger as it is for 2 people? In other words, between us we would get 4 dinners (2 of mine and 2 of theirs).

Thanks for you rresponses.

Yes, you can use it with another person.  I've done that quite a few times.

I've read the T&C several times, still not sure whether I get a Platinum coupon for two persons but my wife in the same room doesn't get one or whether we each get one, so therefore could also take a friend or two.  One place it says it's a benefit for each platinum guest but another seems to say it's per room, so I get a certificate for two but my wife doesn't.  Anyone have real-life experience?

11 minutes ago, DwayneG said:

I've read the T&C several times, still not sure whether I get a Platinum coupon for two persons but my wife in the same room doesn't get one or whether we each get one, so therefore could also take a friend or two.  One place it says it's a benefit for each platinum guest but another seems to say it's per room, so I get a certificate for two but my wife doesn't.  Anyone have real-life experience?

You get one set of vouchers per cabin, regardless of whether there are one or two platinum guests in the room. That pack has two vouchers for a meal for two.

So, you will have two meals for two between you.

Per the FAQ's (this is reflected by real-life experience):

I am travelling with other Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond or Ambassador guests in the same stateroom. Do we each get a voucher?

No. If there are 2 Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, or Ambassador members in one stateroom, only one Welcome Back Card will be delivered. This gives the correct number of Dinner for Two vouchers the guests are entitled to.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1