Specialty Dinning Reservation

I bought the specialty dinning package just to try it out. My calendar says a courtesy reservation was made, but it doesn’t show what restaurant it’s for. How can I determine what restaurant it’s for and when/where should I make reservations for the other nights on board? 

1 minute ago, HealthCraig said:

How can I determine what restaurant it’s for and when/where should I make reservations for the other nights on board? 

Book all of your venues on board. 

14 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Can $25 certificate, given to Pinnacles,  be applied to a Diamond Package 

What Diamond package? If you meant dining package, the answer may depend on your negotiating skills but the default is probably no. Even if you could, the cost on board (the only time you could apply it) is likely to be more than $25 higher than pre cruise.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Biker19 said:

What Diamond package? If you meant dining package, the answer may depend on your negotiating skills but the default is probably no. Even if you could, the cost on board (the only time you could apply it) is likely to be more than $25 higher than pre cruise.

i meant DINING package -- either careless spelling or auto correct.  So if we bought 3 night Dining Package using the Cruise Planner, it would be cheaper than if we booked a specialty restaurant onboard and then took $25 off?

11 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

So if we bought 3 night Dining Package using the Cruise Planner, it would be cheaper than if we booked a specialty restaurant onboard and then took $25 off?

Assuming the three night package is even available on board, probably.