Jade Gym

Brad548ye

Hi, 

Does anybody know if the Gym on the Jade has its own set of changing rooms and showers ? or is it just a case of having to walk back to your cabin to get showered ? And I'm guessing having a sauna/steam room would just be asking for too much. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Brad548ye said:

Hi, 

Does anybody know if the Gym on the Jade has its own set of changing rooms and showers ? or is it just a case of having to walk back to your cabin to get showered ? And I'm guessing having a sauna/steam room would just be asking for too much. Thanks

I found this reply by @natefish95, posted July 2021.

"For the free one, enter the gym on Deck 12, and the locker rooms are on the right. In the locker room, it's tucked around the corner, but I'm sure you can find it once in the locker room lol. It's pretty small but room for maybe about 4 people comfortably? 

I highly recommend taking the spa tour on day 1. That tour influenced me to book the thermal suite. Worth the price. Always nice, quiet and relaxing, and a great way to meet people if you're traveling solo (like I usually am). "

Yup, can confirm there is a locker room with lockers, a single shower, single stall toilet, and a small steam room. Completely free and almost never anyone in there. (I will say that on the Gem in February the lockers couldn't be opened, but that may have been a COVID measure. Or I'm just dumb haha) 

If you like the steam room, sauna, and a quiet relaxation area, I would highly recommend the thermal suite on the Jade. I've done it on every cruise and spend so much time there relaxing, reading, and napping.