Free shuttle for capilano suspension bridge

We are planning to do the bridge on September 18th but the free shuttle download only lists thru September 5th. Do they run the shuttles after September 5th?

Also, we will be boarding at Canada Place, are the loading spots different on the weekends and marked.  I thought I saw a different location on weekends, but can't find it now.

Any help will be appreciated...thanks

3 hours ago, snplw said:

We are planning to do the bridge on September 18th but the free shuttle download only lists thru September 5th. Do they run the shuttles after September 5th?

Also, we will be boarding at Canada Place, are the loading spots different on the weekends and marked.  I thought I saw a different location on weekends, but can't find it now.

Any help will be appreciated...thanks

You may have an out-of-date download - the website and the schedule PDF confirms Summer Schedule runs until Sep 30 this year. After that it doesn't stop - just cuts back to less frequent service and an earlier stop time that continues until May next year.

No differences on weekends I'm aware of - although THIS weekend just gone, since Canada Day was Friday, they changed the service routing to avoid Canada Place due to the extravaganza of events!