HIIT classes

lara h

Wondering on the intensity of the classes, cost and frequency for anyone that has taken these please.

We will be on a transpacific in October with many sea days so hoping to take a few classes.

Edited by lara h

6 hours ago, lara h said:

Wondering on the intensity of the classes, cost and frequency for anyone that has taken these please.

We will be on a transpacific in October with many sea days so hoping to take a few classes.

Hi, I was on the Edge Transatlantic this spring - I save all of the "Celebrity Today" newletters from all of our cruises, so I thought I'd go back and look at them for you.  I am a big gym rat but I do not do the classes that have a fee - however, I have often seen them and the HIIT class is definitely a strong class, intense, I am sure you'll love it and if you need more, you can push it higher and also do more in the gym itself.  What I've witnessed in the gym on my many Celebrity cruises, is that they are not "easy" - they definitely push you!  So, going through the schedules of our Transatlantic, HIIT is not offered every day - there are several for fee classes and they alternate.  On boarding day, be sure to go to the gym and get the printed class schedule so you can plan ahead.  You can also refer to your Celebrity app. 

So for instance, on the first full sea day of the TA, the fee classes were Slow Flow Yoga at 8am and and HIIT at 4pm.  Next sea day, Power Flow Yoga at 8am and Contender Cardio Boxing at 4pm.  Next sea day, Slow Flow Yoga at 8am, RYDE Indoor Cycling at 9am, Pure Form Pilates at 4pm.  Next sea day, Power Flow Yoga 8am, RYDE Indoor Cycling 9am, LIT Bungee Fit 4pm.  Next sea day, Slow Flow Yoga 8am, RYDE Indoor Cycling 9am, The HIIT 4pm.  Next sea day, Power Flow Yoga 8am, RYDE Indoor Cycling 9am, Contender Cardio Boxing 4pm.  Next sea day, Slow Flow Yoga 8am, RYDE Indoor Cycling 9am, LIT Bungee Fit 4pm.  The next day was a port day and the fee classes drop to two a day - Power Flow Yoga 8am and The HIIT 4pm.  

Classes vary somewhat fleet wide, depending upon all sorts of variables, but I think this should give you a very good idea of what happens.  Sorry though that I can't tell you the specific cost of the above fee classes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2