Need help with available shore excursions Celebrity Solstice Aug 5th 2022

Rova

Hi all,

My husband and I with our 18 year old son are thinking of switching to this cruise from our booked cruise on the Quantum (due to engine problems our cruise was changed: Dawes glacier dropped, port was changed and other ports times shortened..).

I'm worried about excursions availabilities. Is there a way to check for availability before booking this cruise?

Would someone on this cruise be willing to check availability of a few excursions? (for a party of 3)

We're interested in:

• Ketchikan Neets Bay bear adventure and flightseeing
  • Endicott Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer
  • Juneau Pilot's choice glacier exploration by helicopter
  • Juneau Mendenhall glacier by helicopter and guided walk
  • Juneau helicopter glacier walk about
  • Juneau whale watching and Mendenhall glacier photo safari
  • Skagway White pass and scenic railway
  • Skagway by Helicopter and glacier hike
  • Victoria enchanting evening at Butchart Gardens 

Thank you!

Maybe ask in the either the Celebrity Roll Call thread, or in the general Celebrity thread.

From my past Alaska cruises, the helicopter / flightseeing excursions are some of the first to fill up.  Hoping for the best for you!

There is always the option to book your tours directly with the companies. They all know the cruise ship schedule & make sure that you are back at the ship in plenty of time. We are taking our daughters & grandchildren ( 13 & 15) next week. All of our tours are booked independently.  This is my husband & my second time so we are familiar with the excursions.  I will say that the Skagway white pass railroad trip has beautiful scenery but an 18 year old May become bored after 2 hours or so.  We are sending our kids/ grandkids on the Grizzly Falls zip lining adventure.

they’ll have more fun. We’ve done the railway previously so my husband & I are doing a City tour.

if you go to icy point strait do the zip rider. It is so much fun & you can all go together.  That is the only excursion that has to be booked thru the cruise line.

if you are interested in taking a biplane to the Misty fiords then look @ Island Wings Air Service. It’s another great experience