Heathrow transfer 1hour 15min layover

lionheart

If you buy the flights  as a single ticket, yes, doable.  If two seperate tickets, no way.

For example,  the BA official minimum connection is 60 minutes if in the sane terminal, 90 minutes if travelling between terminals. This assumes you are travelling on a single BA ticket. 

Edited by wowzz

9 hours ago, wowzz said:

If you buy the flights  as a single ticket, yes, doable.  If two seperate tickets, no way.

For example,  the BA official minimum connection is 60 minutes if in the sane terminal, 90 minutes if travelling between terminals. This assumes you are travelling on a single BA ticket. 

Thanks it’s one ticket four of us through united 

7 minutes ago, lionheart said:

Thanks it’s one ticket four of us through united 

Exact details would help.

However,  can I suggest you post in the Cruise Air forum, where you will get better advice. 

If you tell us your ultimate destination, and when your cruise departs,  you will get more help. 

You really need a Plan B. Flights are chaotic worldwide at present. If you miss your connection,  what will you do ? 

Edited by wowzz
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Exact details would help.

However,  can I suggest you post in the Cruise Air forum, where you will get better advice. 

If you tell us your ultimate destination, and when your cruise departs,  you will get more help. 

You really need a Plan B. Flights are chaotic worldwide at present. If you miss your connection,  what will you do ? 

This is a problem I have direct SAS flight to Stockholm 

indimt know if the strike will resolve and no good options from New Jersey to Stockholm 

26 minutes ago, lionheart said:

This is a problem I have direct SAS flight to Stockholm 

indimt know if the strike will resolve and no good options from New Jersey to Stockholm 

Sorry, that makes no sense.

What strike ?

What flight are arriving on, and which flight are you departing on. What date, what time,  and what terminal ?

39 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Sorry, that makes no sense.

What strike ?

What flight are arriving on, and which flight are you departing on. What date, what time,  and what terminal ?

Sorry I currently have a SAS direct flight but that might be cancelled so I am looking at alternative flights. No good alternatives thus I was asking layover questions but I agree one hour is too risky