We’ve been given these cabins to choose from on Pacific Explore

TJB.DB

Mum and I are going on a very short cruise next year and we’ve been given these cabins to choose from on the Pacific Explorer.

Any recommendations?

Thank you. 

Edited by TJB.DB
Spelling error again

• 5 weeks later...

We are just off - having spent 11 nights in cabin 8064 (obstructed view, accessible cabin) and while close to the lifts it was also right above the Explorer Hotel, which had live music till 11 most nights.

Thankfully it didn't stop us from sleeping, but we certainly got to enjoy the music from our room!

The nearest lifts are the forward lifts which are the main lifts to the pantry - this meant that we often had to wait for ages (although we walked to midships, through the arcade, to use the atrium lift to go down to 5 if we were eating at the waterfront).  

For these reasons I would suggest 8091 - you won't have the lift issue (and it doesn't have the 3/4 berth which means you won't have head room issues.  Although I note you have 8074 / 8079 down which are obstructed view vs all the others being interior.  You might want to consider these as having a window - even if it is looking at a lifeboat can be psychologically better for people.  I know this is a slightly different location but here is a view from our window - which was tinted so it didn't let in much light (and gave you privacy - not that anyone could look in - in our whole cruise only one person ever walked past it was a restricted area and they were washing the window).

Regardless I am sure you and mum will have a great time!

2022-08-02_13-39-33_183.jpeg