Helpful for families traveling together - All rooms can check in online same time now

Eli_6

I just checked in for my July 22 cruise. I have a suite and an adjoining balcony.  The suites have early check in but the balcony does not.  However, I was able to check us all in early with the suites since the rooms were booked together. In the past, I have not been able to do this and we got different appointment times. I am not sure if this is something "new" that carnival has done or if previously my rooms weren't somehow joined in the system, but I was glad to see this is now the case.  I thought I would advise anyone under the same circumstances with either a suite or Platinum/Diamond that when you have two rooms like this all on the same booking or the bookings are joined that you can apparently check them all in early now even if one is not suite/plat/diamond.   

• Like 2

Thanks,

Not our experience for Mardi Gras leaving Saturday.  DW and I are Platinum.  I had booked four cabins for our family ( two Gold)all balconies deck 12 port hump forward.  I was only able to check in our cabin early the others I had to wait the 2 days.

Maybe a Suite helped out, not sure but glad it worked for you.   We got A-1, others were A-4; A-8 and a D-2 All checked in at the crack of midnight, so not sure what happened on the D but regardless we will have a great time.

Best  🙂