NCLH so stop COVID test requirements 8/1 on select cruises

41 minutes ago, itsnotjustme said:

Every positive test that is denied boarding is reduced risk for the rest of the passengers.  That is pure fact that cannot be denied.  I would prefer those people not be cruising with me.

If we still had to test at the pier right before boarding I would 100% agree that the testing is doing something.  But testing 2-3 days prior?  It's practically meaningless, and is done for one reason and one reason only:  appease the CDC and the rapidly decreasing number of nations that require a test.

• Like 2

Masks have ended. Covid testing is going to end soon, as it apparently has started already. Sooner or later we can stop talking about this and focus on the more prevalent subjects that have been swept aside and forgotten about. Things that have caused major stress and angst and ruined many a vacation. Of course I’m talking about chair hogs. Those horrible people who dare to reserve a chair and just walk away. And don’t forget about those who inhale unnecessary carcinogens and then spew it into the air for others to be forced to suffer the lack of fresh air. Oh the humanity. Please let’s get past this dying pandemic and return to the glory days of old when we can again divide the masses over the tried and true subjects that really matter.

• Haha 3