Skate sizes????

This may seem like a ridiculous question but does anybody know up to what size the skates go? My son has got some BIG :eek: feet but would like to try skating. Don't want to let him think that it's possible to skate if there are no skates that will fit his BIG :eek: feet. Thanks much

This may seem like a ridiculous question but does anybody know up to what size the skates go? My son has got some BIG :eek: feet but would like to try skating. Don't want to let him think that it's possible to skate if there are no skates that will fit his BIG :eek: feet. Thanks much

I don't know how large they go but I did read another thread where they had no problem getting size 13's.

If his feet are that BIG, you might want to consider bringing your own along if he has a pair. Just remember that skates must go in checked luggage and make sure the blades are covered with guards or something.

If you don't have your own skates, perhaps a quick call to the 1-800 number might be able to help.

Another thing to remember is that you must wear long pants and socks in order to skate.

Definately worth going skating on a cruise ship..... one of the things that is a must do.

Hope this helps and have a great cruise.

Archived