Peloton on Equinox

closecruiser

59 minutes ago, closecruiser said:

Sailing soon on Equinox.  Do you have to sign up ahead of time to reserve a bike or can you do once on the ship.   Thanks 

You can reserve the bikes immediately after you embark and with the spa folks on Deck 12 forward. See red circle.

Two (or three?) Peloton bikes are located where the red arrow points to.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 8.26.57 PM.png

Not sure how it is on the Equinox, but when we were on the Edge in April there wasn't a charge to use the Pelotons, but the process wasn't clear. After boarding my husband and I went to the gym to check out the bikes. There wasn't a sign-up sheet so we asked the gym attendant who told us to go to the spa desk to make a reservation. When we came back the next day at our reserved time, all of the bikes were occupied except for the one that wasn't working. Since there wasn't anything posted in the gym indicating that reservations were required for the bikes, we didn't feel comfortable interrupting anyone's ride. We left and when we came back later there were bikes available.

10 hours ago, Airportlimbo said:

Is there a charge for the Peloton bikes?

Not sure if it is still this way but in the past, if you had a Peloton Membership - it was free.  You just needed to log into your account on the bike.  If you didn't have one, then there was a small daily fee. Again, I haven't sailed in a couple months; so this may have changed since then.

4 hours ago, Team Stag said:

Not sure if it is still this way but in the past, if you had a Peloton Membership - it was free.  You just needed to log into your account on the bike.  If you didn't have one, then there was a small daily fee. Again, I haven't sailed in a couple months; so this may have changed since then.

Thanks for all the info.   

20 hours ago, Team Stag said:

Sailed Apex in May. No charge if you already have a Peloton membership. Not sure what the fee is if you're not already a Peloton user. Have a great ride!