Edge class Deluxe Ocean View Cabins question

CoG72crewz

We prefer the bed by the window and on the deck plans I onky see the bed placement on 2 of the center cabins. If anyone has stayed in one of the following forward facing cabins and can provide any information I'd really appreciate it. We are looking at cabins 9104, 9106, 9109, 9111, 8102, 8104, 8105, 8107. 

I've searched the spreadsheet and googled it but can't find the info. 

Usually If you look at the Edge deck plan...you will see notches where the cabin is a bit wider. That is where the bed is. Given the slope... the bed will be back a ways from the window regardless of if it is closer to the bathroom or closer towards the window. I think the spread sheet may have a few photos showing how these cabins are configured. However, for the particular cabins you are considering... the notches aren't clear. You might ask Celebrity directly (ExecutiveOffice@celebrity.com). Normally I wouldn't suggest emailing the executive office..but in the past I have asked similar questions and they couldn't answer. I like bed by the window in most cabins..so we can park a scooter in the cabin... 

Another clue to bed placement is if you see a sofa bed that is by the window.. same if there is a drop down berth.

I found this review with photos of 8103... it is an example of a cabin with a bed by the bath..alas it does not show the bed..but you can see how the slope impacts cabin headroom. Looks like it is the only one with a review.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kearney said:

I found this review with photos of 8103... it is an example of a cabin with a bed by the bath..alas it does not show the bed..but you can see how the slope impacts cabin headroom. Looks like it is the only one with a review.

Thanks. I saw the reveiw of 8103 but I'm more interested in the cabins with the rectagular window as opposed to the oval. I think the ones I'm looking at are all bed by bath cabins but thought I'd ask just in case.  It looks like 8101 and 9101 might be the only ones with the bed closer to the window.  I'll just need to decide what is more important - bed placement or window. 🙂 

Okay... I found another link which shows the inside of a forward facing cabin with square window..in this case bed is by the window...my guess would be that the cabins you are considering will have the bed by the bath.. just a guess.. Hope this helpshttp://thecelebritycommitment.com/360/EDGE/Deluxe_Ocean_View/Deluxe_Ocean_View.html

here is the link..where you can see what other categories look like inside http://thecelebritycommitment.com/360/EDGE/Edge.html

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kearney said:

Okay... I found another link which shows the inside of a forward facing cabin with square window..in this case bed is by the window...my guess would be that the cabins you are considering will have the bed by the bath.. just a guess.. Hope this helpshttp://thecelebritycommitment.com/360/EDGE/Deluxe_Ocean_View/Deluxe_Ocean_View.html

here is the link..where you can see what other categories look like inside http://thecelebritycommitment.com/360/EDGE/Edge.html

Thanks!