Identification for Drive Medical Nitro Rollator

candydane

I will be taking my Drive rollator on our upcoming cruise. 

Can anyone suggest a good way to put my contact info on the Rollator so it's secure and probably not come off?  Has anyone used an Apple Air Tag?

Thanks.

My husband prints an extra cruise luggage tag, sticks a personal address label on it, and puts it in a cruise luggage tag plastic holder (Amazon).  It attaches to the rollator like you would attach it to a suitcase with the attached thin wire.  Very secure and protected.

Edited by ablodget2
bad link
  • Like 1

Has he had a problem with the metal tag or wire scratching the rollator paint?  Is there a location he recommends to attach the tag?  Looks like right where the back strap attaches to the frame?  Or?

On 7/7/2022 at 4:53 PM, candydane said:

I will be taking my Drive rollator on our upcoming cruise. 

Can anyone suggest a good way to put my contact info on the Rollator so it's secure and probably not come off?  Has anyone used an Apple Air Tag?

Thanks.

Address label and stick it to it.  Or luggage tags, and use a wire tie. Put on a second one just in case.  Don't over think it

Edited by Joseph2017China

On 7/9/2022 at 2:37 PM, candydane said:

Has he had a problem with the metal tag or wire scratching the rollator paint?  Is there a location he recommends to attach the tag?  Looks like right where the back strap attaches to the frame?  Or?

No problem with the metal tag or wire scratching the paint.   Just put it on the frame someplace that it doesn't fall off.    

The real issue of paint getting scratched is from the airlines.   Just assume that your rollator is going to get scratched by the airline when they put it in the holding area.   Many scratches = many trips.  

• Like 1

I put an address label on the pull-up handle in the middle of the seat.  First I GLUED it on (don't rely on sticky back), then go over whole label with clear epoxy or other drying/hardening coating.

About that Drive rollator--I really love it!  Without it I would be reduced to using my cane, which with my balance issues slows me way down and shortens my distance abilities greatly.  In fact, with my upcoming Princess cruise to Hawaii from LA, I doubt if I could walk the length of the ship without a breather unless I use the rollator.  And of course its center-fold ability lets you get it into any spaces without taking up much space.

40ECED56-F663-4418-8B5B-EDC335D70E3A.thumb.jpeg.b9303f7c7c7604700b3204b5a6275027.jpeg

• Thanks 1