Can I convert a booked excursion from OBC to Credit Card?

Farmgirl520

First time Celebrity cruiser, we are on the Equinox July 30th sailing.  In early June I booked an excursion in San Juan,  Walking/Food Tour and used OBC, now all of the excursions are discounted and would like to get the discounted price and switch it over from OBC to credit card.   

This tour is sold out so I don't want to cancel and then try to rebook online in case someone else is looking at it and books it before I do.  \

What is the best way to accomplish this?  Thank you for your help!😀

17 minutes ago, Farmgirl520 said:

First time Celebrity cruiser, we are on the Equinox July 30th sailing.  In early June I booked an excursion in San Juan,  Walking/Food Tour and used OBC, now all of the excursions are discounted and would like to get the discounted price and switch it over from OBC to credit card.   

This tour is sold out so I don't want to cancel and then try to rebook online in case someone else is looking at it and books it before I do.  \

Is it refundable OBC from Celebrity or from your TA?  Generally Celebrity is not refundable, it’s usually use it or lose it.  What is the price difference now?  If minimal may not be worth the risk possible loosing the excursion.  If a good deal of $$ perhaps give it a try, it goes back to your available OBC pretty quickly so stay logged in and give it a try for the reduced price.

39 minutes ago, Farmgirl520 said:

As someone (maybe me😀) said, you are wanting to have your cake and eat it too

5 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

As someone (maybe me😀) said, you are wanting to have your cake and eat it too

25 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Is it refundable OBC from Celebrity or from your TA?  Generally Celebrity is not refundable, it’s usually use it or lose it.  What is the price difference now?  If minimal may not be worth the risk possible loosing the excursion.  If a good deal of $$ perhaps give it a try, it goes back to your available OBC pretty quickly so stay logged in and give it a try for the reduced price.

@LGW59 thank you, it is OBC from Celebrity and in closer inspection I actually booked on 6/26 and discounts for excursions showed up on 7/1 on app.  

@cruisestitch maybe I am, but I missed the deal by 4 days early.  On hold now with them we shall see!