Boarding time 12 pm "overnight" ?

eurodolphin

Hi everyone, just downloaded our edocs for upcoming Baltic cruise on the Dawn, July 28th sailing from Stockholm to Copenhagen.

The docs say •Boarding begins at: 12:00 PM (Overnight) Please do not arrive earlier than 1 hour to boarding time shown

So I understand that boarding starts at noon (right?) but am totally puzzled about the "overnight" part. Anyone here who knows what that means? Thanks!

One of these days NCL will look into the use of 12.00pm when they mean NOON!!   BUT don't hold your breath.

Presumably the "Overnight" is referring to Helsinki, put in when St Petersburg was taken out.   That will also be by the actual itinerary map looks so weird!!   Like a yo-yo the first 4 days.

5 minutes ago, casofilia said:

One of these days NCL will look into the use of 12.00pm when they mean NOON!!   BUT don't hold your breath.

Presumably the "Overnight" is referring to Helsinki, put in when St Petersburg was taken out.   That will also be by the actual itinerary map looks so weird!!   Like a yo-yo the first 4 days.

Yes I was also thinking they could be referring to the Helsinki overnight but I don't understand why that should be mentioned when talking about check in and boarding time?

I suggest that you contact your PCC and get accurate clarification!!   VBG.

Send either the document and or screen shot with the inconsistency pointed out and explain clearly the problem.

But also suggest that the material is passed "up the chain" for correction.