IT'S ANOTHER HOLIDAY ROAD

morpheusofthesea

1 hour ago, JAGR said:

Cabins above the Royals are Handicapped, so I assumed that they are limited to two people it is highly unlikely that they are "jumpers."

They actually sleep 4. The sad thing is that anyone can book them whether they need wheelchair accessible or they don't.

5 hours ago, mafig said:

Did you get notified what benefits you were entitled to with your Diamond status?  How?

(Our last cruise on MSC we were Black, but I do not recall how we were made aware of our "freebies.")

I am pretty sure there was a letter in my cabin when I arrived (in case you don’t screenshot the VC info).  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 11:40 PM, morpheusofthesea said:

In this photo one can be fooled by the white tent tops across the street in the background. They were not YC. Had pulled up when first arrived and asked porter if this was YC. No, 500 feet further down was another two white tent tops. Second photo was taken of bow of Seashore standing outside parking Garage D.

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

Do you have a photo of the location of the YC White tents at Terminal E?  Thanks.

Edited by bac513
Modified text

45 minutes ago, bac513 said:

Do you have a photo of the location of the YC White tents at Terminal E?  Thanks.

As one approaches Terminal E, one will immediately see the white tent tops. Pull into this driveway. Do not stop at these white tent tops, proceed another 500 feet to the next set of white tent tops which are the Yacht Club now designated by blue flags. Sorry, I am on board now and the photos I took are not uploading this morning. I will try under my new posting for this present cruise Observations from the Poop Deck (Seashore). (Though I don't think it will do much different, maybe when we get to a port I will try again.

6 hours ago, morpheusofthesea said:

I was able to up load 2 of 3 photos on my other thread. post #22.

Embarkation at Miami is totally a mess.  Confusing, chaotic, and now, NCL is using white tents?  And MSC has to have a blue flag on theirs to denote YC?  What a wonderful and stress-free 🤣 to begin a cruise! 

On 7/9/2022 at 7:07 PM, wcook said:

Great song. I was humming it as soon as I saw the thread title. I just hope the next post isn’t “Sorry folks, San Juan is closed. Moose out front should have told you.”

I play this song in the car every time we head out for a road trip!

• Like 1