st.kitts marriott

captart49

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I am ever on a cruise that has St Kitts in the Itinerary, I will either skip to another cruise or stay on the ship the whole day. St kitts was my least favorite port. If I never go back it will be too soon. I went to Frigate bay which is a black sand beach. The sand was super hot on the feet. My sister did manage to get a full body fresh aloe vera massage for $20. But just my opinion, I didnt like this island at all.

• 2 weeks later...
My sister did manage to get a full body fresh aloe vera massage for $20.

Where at Frigate Bay did she get this massage? Was this something that needed to be pre-booked like a spa? or was someone selling this on the beach? and did she barter for this price?

If I am ever on a cruise that has St Kitts in the Itinerary, I will either skip to another cruise or stay on the ship the whole day. St kitts was my least favorite port. If I never go back it will be too soon. I went to Frigate bay which is a black sand beach. The sand was super hot on the feet. My sister did manage to get a full body fresh aloe vera massage for $20. But just my opinion, I didnt like this island at all.

Well now that's interesting.! I guess the sand changed colour since the time I stayed at Frigate Bay for a week.

http://www.timothybeachresort.com/

For those who have never seen a "black" sand beach. The following is a picture of one in Hawaii: http://www.volcanogallery.com/Places-Punaluu.htm

My point was that it is not NOT black sand not that it was like the sand at Cancun. The poster stated that Frigate Bay had a black sand beach. She did not say that it was not white like Cancun but rather simply described it as black - which is inaccurate.

Archived