Limelight Club Iona

WelshmanAtSea

Recently booked a last minute Cruise on Iona departing Saturday 13th August. 

Does anyone know who is scheduled to be playing in the Limelight Club? Or maybe point me in the right direction to find out myself. I can't find any information on my Cruise planner or the P&O website. 

We had our notification for Iona’s July 23rd cruise on Saturday - they do indeed notify you two weeks out.

I believe P&O schedule Iona acts to alternate over the tail end of one cruise and the beginning of the next - we have Ray Quinn to start, handing over to La Voix halfway through the cruise (who will presumably ‘open’ the cruise the week after, if you see what I mean). Both Ray and La Voix have been on other cruises this year; Ray was on Britannia over Easter and was well received, as was La Voix on Iona (second hand reviews - for disclosure, I haven’t seen either!). So I imagine you’ll get at least one of them!

Limelight Club is the only venue that can be booked in advance right now - all alternate dining venues are ‘book once on board’. I’m crossing my fingers at least Sindhu will be open.