Understanding current UK offer

Scots Caz

There is currently a limited time offer on the UK website for COMPLIMENTARY SINGLE CATEGORY UPGRADE + $500 ONBOARD CREDIT

I have my eye on Onward 1st December which appears to fall into that criteria however the balcony cabins are not flagged as the FREEUP offer (only the OBC) Other categories are and I have looked at the cruises before and after and they include balconies also so not sure whether this is a website miss.

Given that the price of the balcony went up £700 with this offer I am not sure whether the let it pass and see what may come next or to brave the phone lines and query - will they just see the price is on the website or will they notice the FREEUP has not been included?

In addition I received an email (6th July) saying if I book before 14th July there is an additional $500 "That's on top of our existing offer where you already get a complimentary single stateroom updated (sic) and an added $500USD in onboard credit. That's $1000USD to enhance your voyage...."

nothing shows on the website re this and latest email today just reminds on the cabin upgrade + $500....previous one an error maybe?

anyone else come across these anomalies?

I am now considering the 12th December as quite a saving but 1st would be my preference.

I would call them and not book on the website. I use a trusted travel agent but I know that is a personal choice. It may be that the upgrade is only on certain staterooms. On your voyage you may get an outside for the same price as an inside but not a balcony for the price of an outside. It's hard to judge when a sale is a sale when you know they will come out with another offer next week.

• Like 1