Laundry Question -"Wet/Dry Technology"????

lesters

As we look ahead to our September cruise and trying to not overpack (for once) I was looking at options for laundry on board (the Horizon specifically).

I have used the laundry rooms  as well as sending things out to be pressed on past cruises but noticed this option for the first time - what is the "Wet/Dry Cleaning Technology"???  I'm hesitant to send out more than basics - socks, underwear, not special T-shirts as I am concerned about shrinkage or damage to clothing in the hot water wash.  But this Wet/Dry thing caught my eye.

Any insight is appreciated.  

1 hour ago, LibratPDX said:

All that I have been able to find seems to point to it being dry cleaning without the usual toxic solvents, so it's not regular laundry, it would be for items you would normally have dry-cleaned.

Thank you!! 

On 7/13/2022 at 8:53 AM, lesters said:

As we look ahead to our September cruise and trying to not overpack (for once) I was looking at options for laundry on board (the Horizon specifically).

I have used the laundry rooms  as well as sending things out to be pressed on past cruises but noticed this option for the first time - what is the "Wet/Dry Cleaning Technology"???  I'm hesitant to send out more than basics - socks, underwear, not special T-shirts as I am concerned about shrinkage or damage to clothing in the hot water wash.  But this Wet/Dry thing caught my eye.

Any insight is appreciated.  

You can request cold water wash and cool dry on your laundry slip.