Dive Paradise Express 10 a.m. 8/31 - Looking for another

Psych0St@r22

Hey all,

Sailing out of Galveston on the Breeze on August 29th, and looking to dive with Dive Paradise as they have a great express trip that leaves at 10:00 a.m. The Breeze will be in port at 9:00 a.m. and this is one of only a handful of options.

There is a minimum of 2 divers for this trip to happen, or I can pay for 2 divers and go solo. I am looking for at least one other diver to join this trip. I have yet to book the trip, but plan on doing so soon. If you want more details they can be found here: https://diveparadise.com/scuba-diving/cozumel-dive-trips/morning-express-2-tank-dive-trip/

Also if you have other recommendations or comments, everything is welcome. Thanks all!

Edit: I should have read the stickied post first, sorry all this in my first time within this sub-board. I will post to my cruises roll-call.

Edited by Psych0St@r22
Wrong board

Dive Paradise is great. I've used them on my last two cruises to Cozumel. I would join you on this one, but you're in port a day earlier than I am!

I've had luck posting to the Roll-Call threads in the past (in fact, I've met a dive buddy whom I will be diving with on a cruise again next year!), so you should be able to find someone. There's also a Cruising forum on Scubaboard, if you're a member there. You could post something there too... you might even catch a board member who just happens to be in Cozumel that week who will join you for the day. 

Edited by bruzin_for_a_cruizin

2 hours ago, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

Dive Paradise is great. I've used them on my last two cruises to Cozumel. I would join you on this one, but you're in port a day earlier than I am!

I've had luck posting to the Roll-Call threads in the past (in fact, I've met a dive buddy whom I will be diving with on a cruise again next year!), so you should be able to find someone. There's also a Cruising forum on Scubaboard, if you're a member there. You could post something there too... you might even catch a board member who just happens to be in Cozumel that week who will join you for the day. 

Thank you so much for this information, I'm new to diving and this will be my first time diving in Cozumel. I will also post on the Scubaboard.

I'm really looking forward to diving in Cozumel, I've heard some pretty awesome things. I have a trip planned for Bonaire soon too.

13 hours ago, Psych0St@r22 said:

Thank you so much for this information, I'm new to diving and this will be my first time diving in Cozumel. I will also post on the Scubaboard.

I'm really looking forward to diving in Cozumel, I've heard some pretty awesome things. I have a trip planned for Bonaire soon too.

Cozumel and Bonaire are my two favorite islands for diving (in my still-limited experience). Cozumel has beautiful reefs with some great drifts. Bonaire is all shore diving with tons of sealife over the reefs.

Good luck finding a buddy for the 29th!

On 7/15/2022 at 8:49 AM, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

Bonaire is all shore diving with tons of sealife over the reefs.

My dive shop is having a trip next year to Bonaire and I plan on going! I can't wait, we will be staying at Buddy Dive.