Water Taxi/Tender process

sarmat1

We've always had FTTF so never had to consider the process for water taxis/tenders.  With FTTF gone, now we do.  Do you need to get a boarding number or something similar and if you do is it just one for the cabin or does everybody need something?  And when is this done - night before, morning of, when you're ready to go, etc?

Everyone from your group will go down to the theater and get a number, then you simply wait for your boarding number to be called. It's pretty easy. If you wait a hour or so until the crowd has died down, you can just go all the way down and walk on to the waiting tender boat though. If we're not in a hurry to go ashore, that's what we always do.

• Like 1

If you have an excursion or you are platinum/diamond you can go first.  The main thing I have noticed over 20 years with Carnival is don’t wait until the end to get back on the ship.  That’s when the line grows to get on the tender. Go early and leave early. 

As others have said.

I just want to relay how refreshing it is to witness Blue Cards see an exotic destination for the first time.  Last winter a young solo cruiser sitting next to me on the water shuttle let out an audible gasp and then exclaim that HMC was the most beautiful beach she had ever seen.  She apologized. I told her that her reaction made my day. 😊

• Like 2