Different Check in times

My wife and I have 10am check in at cape liberty for our upcoming cruise. My young kinds have 11 am as there was no more slots for 10am when we registered. I assume since they are young kinds they would just come at our time slot? Anyone have any experience with this?

Your kids will be able to board with you. One, they are minors traveling with you and 2, they are in your travel party. We cruised with another couple last March. Our bookings were linked. We had 11:00 check-in, they had 11:30. My paperwork said to arrive at 11:00 with all members of my travel party. Since our bookings were linked and we were all in the same party, they were allowed to board with us at 11:00.

10 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Your kids will be able to board with you. One, they are minors traveling with you and 2, they are in your travel party. We cruised with another couple last March. Our bookings were linked. We had 11:00 check-in, they had 11:30. My paperwork said to arrive at 11:00 with all members of my travel party. Since our bookings were linked and we were all in the same party, they were allowed to board with us at 11:00.

Great. Just wanted to make sure.

I think you should make the kids stand outside and wait until their assigned boarding time.  That will give you and your wife an hour of child-free enjoyment on the ship and it will build character and teach the kids to be self-sufficient.   😜  Of course I am joking, but I would probably tease my kids about doing that.  

• Haha 1