Help me come up with Plan B (or C or D) for Covid test

S.A.M.J.R.

One of our travelling party got her covid test done through a walk up clinic yesterday.  *I* was told she's negative, has results in an app, will get an email within 48 hours.  So, all good, right?

I find out today, she does NOT have results in an app, just they verbally told her she was negative.  We board the ship tomorrow.  If they were accurate with the "within 48 hours", we're fine (we board tomorrow).  BUT, any suggestions for a "Plan B"?  We will have some of the government tests with us, so I'm thinking if we don't have an answer late tonight, just do one via RapidTestandTrace (what the rest of us did) as soon as we can tomorrow (we'll be flying when they still have appointments for today).  

Are there options close to the port or close to MCO?  We've got a private shuttle from our hotel to the port tomorrow.  

4 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

One of our travelling party got her covid test done through a walk up clinic yesterday.  *I* was told she's negative, has results in an app, will get an email within 48 hours.  So, all good, right?

I find out today, she does NOT have results in an app, just they verbally told her she was negative.  We board the ship tomorrow.  If they were accurate with the "within 48 hours", we're fine (we board tomorrow).  BUT, any suggestions for a "Plan B"?  We will have some of the government tests with us, so I'm thinking if we don't have an answer late tonight, just do one via RapidTestandTrace (what the rest of us did) as soon as we can tomorrow (we'll be flying when they still have appointments for today).  

Are there options close to the port or close to MCO?  We've got a private shuttle from our hotel to the port tomorrow.  

1. Call the place you used, ask if you can get results sooner.

or

https://orlandoairports.net/getting-around-mco/coronavirus-covid-19/

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I think your plan B sounds like the best, easiest and quickest….