Time for the ship to clear

St. Petersburg probably took the longest. From the time the Russian Immigration officers boarded, it was probably 30-40 minutes before we could disembark. We were one of the first ones off, so we got through immigration quickly and off on our tour with RO around 0730.

also, good south american review...I would't mind doing that someday...

Thanks. Valparaiso had the longest wait time for the ship to clear that I have experienced. Everywhere else, it has been a non-issue.

One interesting thing about our South America ctuise was that they took our passports when we boarded in Buenos Aires and we did not get our passports back until the day before we docked in Valparaiso. I was surprised to see that our passports were stamped in each port that we entered from a different country! Looks like the local authorities came onboard and stamped all our passports!

Thanks. Valparaiso had the longest wait time for the ship to clear that I have experienced. Everywhere else, it has been a non-issue.

One interesting thing about our South America ctuise was that they took our passports when we boarded in Buenos Aires and we did not get our passports back until the day before we docked in Valparaiso. I was surprised to see that our passports were stamped in each port that we entered from a different country! Looks like the local authorities came onboard and stamped all our passports!

Thats real cool getting your passport stamped...Be nice if all countries did that. After a few trips, build up a nice collection.

Also, I like your photo albums. I looked at the Baltic pics and the South American ones...

Also, I like your photo albums. I looked at the Baltic pics and the South American ones...

I got carried away with South America photo albums after I realized that Yahoo allows unlimited number of photos.

Archived