Dinner reservations, is this true?

Illbcruzn4life

We are contemplating booking the Seascape for next summer. We would have a groupof 13 or 14.

I just read in another thread that if we dont all have the drink package we can’t sit together at dinner. Some of the younger ones in the group will have it but the elders will not be getting it.

This could be a deal breaker if true.

Certainly in the terms and conditions it does say that (see image I clipped from the website where you book your drinks package...available to those with a booking). Whether there is any flexibility I'm not sure. Probably best to contact MSC directly and ask.

Screenshot 2022-07-18 153943.png

On 7/18/2022 at 12:55 AM, Illbcruzn4life said:

We are contemplating booking the Seascape for next summer. We would have a groupof 13 or 14.

I just read in another thread that if we dont all have the drink package we can’t sit together at dinner. Some of the younger ones in the group will have it but the elders will not be getting it.

This could be a deal breaker if true.

no one cares. They will bring drinks only for people who ordered it. don't worry 

• Thanks 1

Last cruise I made with MSC we made friends onboard. They had a drinking package, we didn't. Since we never met before, we all had our own booking. Two nights we asked the maitre'D to seat us together for dinner. Wasn't a problem at all, but they did pay attention that we would pay for our own drinks (except for the bottle of water, we were allowed to share that).